Industry: High Technology
Location: Global with Headquarters in Asia Pacific
An application development company based in Asia Pacific sought to establish a foreign subsidiary in the United States. This new subsidiary needed to establish a leadership team, acquire new-hires, and establish a customer base. This was a multi-million dollar investment and the management team was chartered with getting it up, running and profitable within one year.
Talent Evolve Solution
- Talent Evolve was brought by the co-founders of this young company to design, develop and help implement a comprehensive talent strategy to help achieve the company’s financial goals and targets.
- Talent Evolve took the company’s Business Strategy, Financial Goals and Targets, Mission, Vision Key Customers, Stakeholders, Market Competition, Employee Expectations and Systems and Infrastructure into consideration while building the talent strategy.
- We then developed a holistic and comprehensive, multi-phased talent strategy & action plan that included hat covered all aspects of HR – sourcing & recruiting, onboarding, performance management, learning programs, career development, culture, and engagement.
- We helped coach and guide the co-founders and leadership team on all aspects of HR as they established their presence in the US and continued to grow in India and other markets.
The strategies and plans Talent Evolve created and helped implemented at the company enabled leadership to meet their goals for the new subsidiary. Within a year, the US subsidiary was up and running profitably with key employees in place and a strong initial customer base to build from.
- On target business revenues in the first year of establishment
- Seamless, on-target international expansion including recruitment of key talent
- Strong, cohesive leadership team